Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hello . My blog is so boring because there is no pictures . Sorry because i don't know how to take pictures . :) . Okay , this morning i went church , HAHA , ok then went to Subang Parade to buy a USB cable for my new phone .   
*ok this is my aunt's one so it is second hand and it works . 
Then when i was walking down . There was a big sign that says 

                                                        " AND 1 tournament" .I was like , "YES ' so i went in the shop and took the form . can;t wait for it . So after a while , i decided not to buy the USB cable , but i bought a 2GB memory stick . :D . Then i got my AND 1 team . Which is Michael Lim , Chong Chee Yong and Me . The tournament is on the 26th of April . :( . Still so long.... But must happy face so that i can win . Off for dinner , BYE ! 


    Zi Qin . 

No comments:

Post a Comment